I was born in Rio de Janeiro and have been living in New Zealand since 2003. I love travelling and seeing other cultures and this makes me appreciate where I live and where I came from. I like biohacking and have been on a plant based diet for over two years and I feel great. I train to be 'Fit for Life'. Fit for life for me means feeling confident to be ready for anything life presents. I'm also a keen surfer, bodyboarding, snowboarder, biker, father and I love music and dancing like most Brazilians.
- Calisthenics (body weight training, plyometrics)
- Strength & conditioning (HIIT, functional training, Olympic Lift
- Sustainable weight loss
- Triathlons and Ultra-marathon
- Group training (including corporate group training; Weta, FlyBuys, WCC, Badminton Wellington, Raroa School, St Francis de Salis School)
- Capoeira (agility training)
- Personal trainer certificate level 4 (REPs)
- Sacroiliac Joint Function Certificate (WCC)
- Zumba Gold Instructor (Senior Population)
- Zumba Instructor
- Gravity Fitness Creator and Trainer
- First aid certificate
- I have 13 years of experience training people with both individual and group training throughout New Zealand, including the Wellington City Council, Body Tech, Fitness Dynamix and Elevate Plus. I am now reaching international clients using my online personal training app: 'G-ABS Fitness'.