I was born in Rio de Janeiro and have been living in New Zealand since 2003. My mission is to help Kiwis to get out of the obesity epidemic, master their own body . I love nutrition and have been on a plant based diet for since 2015 and I feel great. I train to be 'Fit for Life'. Fit for life for me means feeling confident to be ready for anything life presents. I'm also a father, keen ultra distance runner, bodyboarder, snowboarder and capoeirista. I Samba music and dancing like most cariocas.
- Calisthenics (body weight training, plyometrics)
- Strength & conditioning (HIIT, functional training, Olympic Lifting)
- Sustainable weight loss
- Triathlons and Ultra-marathon
- Group training (including corporate group training; Weta, FlyBuys, WCC, Badminton Wellington, Raroa School, St Francis de Salis School, Wuhan university, Exercise as medicine)
- Capoeira (agility and proprioception training)
- Personal trainer certificate level 4 (REPs)
- Sacroiliac Joint Function Certificate (WCC)
- Zumba Gold Instructor (Senior Population)
- Zumba Instructor
- Gravity Fitness Creator and Trainer
- First aid certificate
- I have been training people since 2005 with both individual and group training throughout New Zealand, including the Wellington City Council, Body Tech, Fitness Dynamix and Elevate Plus. I am now reaching international clients using my online personal training app: 'G-ABS Fitness'.